Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend's over

I had a great weekend. I got to see high school friends that I hadn't seen in over 5 years. We're planning our 15 year reunion (did I just say 15 years!!!!!???) at Stella's in uptown in October. We really got hooked up and it should be a fun time.
Friday I received some news that had been terrorizing me for the part 7 months. I wish I could say I feel better, but maybe in time...
One funny thing happened while we were having our reunion meeting at Stella's. I looked over and saw my ex-brother-in-law on a date. Awkward. :)
Im really looking forward to having dinner with Charlotte and her parents tomorrow night. I love Stillwater when the weathers nice and it will be nice to chat with Char about wedding stuff.
Alright, I'm off to watch Army Wives- love that show.

No comments: