Monday, April 12, 2010

Let's try this again...

Today someone told me "Stop being a victim" OUCH. I've never thought about that before. Do I whine? Ish, there is nothing appealing nor attractive about whining. I love hearing things about myself (good or bad) from other people. Guess its time to start working on that.

The weekend went so fast. Of course I did nothing too fun or crazy, Friday I went to the Miley Cyrus movie & Saturday eve I spent a few hours over at Jessica's house. I was home by 10pm and in bed by 11pm-CRAZY times. I'm really hoping to go out this weekend. Now that the weather is getting warm it makes me want to be out having beers and looking at attractive men.

I thought I'd post a few goals. These are things that I want to achieve BEFORE summer.

* Loose 15 more pounds.
* Wear strapless shirt/dress without arm chub popping out on the sides.
* Find job (oops, that should be #1)
* Stop being victim
* Grow hair longer
* Buy new couch
* Do more for myself
* Say no more
* Gossip less
* Eat better
* Drink more water
* Be more honest


Thats not a lot, right? Yeah, its a lot. Im sure there are a lot more, these are just on my mind today.

Im happy that my friend Charlotte is doing a blog now, its inspired me to get back into mine. I read so many blogs daily, I just think sometimes my life is not that interesting- but we'll see.

No comments: