Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday

I've been so restless lately, I really hate this feeling. Do you ever feel like talking to someone but you have nothing to say? Sigh... please pray this fog lifts soon. I need a change.

I went over to Angie's house this morning for coffee and ended up staying all day and was even invited to stay for dinner. How nice is that?! I love not thinking about dinner. Tonight my dinner was going to be a pear and a glass of wine. Instead I got a home cooked dinner- yum. Thanks, Ang.

I spoke to the travel agent today to discuss Charlotte & Aaron's wedding. I'm really getting excited. I wasn't too excited to hear that because I'm a 'Single' I would have to pay almost $1000 more than if I were sharing a room with someone. That is a lot of money. Either i have to find a man FAST or pray Michelle wants to bunk together. Fingers crossed.

Thoughts of the day:

Bridesmaid dresses

Ex-boyfriend is a lunatic

Mexico

Jobs

80 degrees on Thursday

This wine I'm drinking is bad

So happy I found my pink hairband

No comments: