Friday, June 11, 2010

100 Things

A fellow blogger wrote '100 Things That Make Me Happy' on her blog. When I read it, I found myself simultaneously thinking "There's no way I could come up with 100 things" and coming up with my things I would write down. I thought I'd give it a try... lets see how far I get.

1. My family
2. The smell of summer
3. George Lopez
4. Cold bed sheets
5. crawling into bed at night
6. my computer
7. my upright fan
8. going to a movie
9. Larry King live
10. my red couch
11.Kirkland Vitarain water
12. being single
13. my iphone
14. pictures of my parents
15. getting a phone call/text from Aaron
16. Ikea picture frames
17. remote controls
18. Pears
19. Popcorn
20. my Elantra
21. Margaritas in the summer
22. Military pride
23. South Dakota
24. IM'ing
25. Choc covered raisins
26. sleepovers with my nieces
27. Sex and the City
28. Red wine
29. Fishing
30. laying on a blanket in the summer
31. the way my feet feel in the sand
32. Christmas photo cards
33. text mai
34. day dreaming of adopting
35. singing happy birthday to someone
36. holding a newborn
37. my red soft couch blanket
38. Golden Girls
39. raking leaves in the fall
40. my neighborhood
41. Target
42. Coors light
43. being a good friend
44. wedge sandals
45. the ocean
46. Cheeseburgers
47. getting jammies on
48. clear nights when you can see the stars
49. dark movie theaters
50. bar hoping in Stillwater
51. pedicures
52. the smell of Hawaii when you first get off the plane
53. wearing dresses
54. being independent
55. picking Sierra up from school
56. having the windows open
57. Chick flicks
58. Kaitlyn's foot rubs
59. Watching Nancy Grace yell at guests
60. going for walks
61. the smell of clean laundry
62. beef jerky
63. reading blogs
64. my hair
65. Live music
66. Anderson Cooper
68. Reading
69. hiking
70. BBQ's
71. my mom's cooking
72. New York City
73. my house on Longfellow
74. Costco
75. my dad's hugs
76. shopping
77. Ponytail holders
78. Propel drop-ins
79. Childhood memories
80. knowing my mom would do anything for me
81. ICE cold water
82. knowing my nieces & nephew feel as loved I as did growing up
83. giving Christmas gifts
84. the very first snowfall of the winter
85. crickets in August
86. Cooking
87. Sunday dinner
88. Listening to James Taylor
88. Staying home on a weekend night
89. mascara
90. Getting mail
91. going through old pictures when family visits
92. Half Lemon-aide half ice tea
93. someone playing with my hair
94. reality tv
95. the fact that I'm still friends with a lot of the same people since high school
96. putting a fruit roll-up on my finger and sucking it like a sucker
97. hairspray
98. sitting in my parents living room yapping about nothing
99. talking on the phone while driving
100.country music

I DID IT! And it as easy.

No comments: