
I went to the Sex and the City movie last night. I think I cried half the movie. Michelle thought I was crazy. I was just so excited to re-connect with my girls, Samantha, Carrie, Charlotte and Miranda. The movie does not disappoint.
It's funny how when watching a good movie, the scene on the screen can bring you to tears because it makes you think of your own life, the good and the bad. But what's even better is looking beside you and knowing you are not alone.
I realized, while sitting and watching, that it wasn't just us, but the entire theatre, that was filled with (mostly) women, we all have our stories and struggles. And whether you know the person next to you or not, you have a special bond.
Being a girl is pretty awesome, if you ask me. And getting older is a lot better than I thought it would be.
No comments:
Post a Comment