Hello everyone-
I thought I would jump on the blog-wagon. I'm a fan of MANY blogs (that I read daily), so I thought I would start my own. I'm not very interesting, so let me know if you get too bored and I'll try to spice things up a bit.
Today is Friday--the start of a 3 day weekend! Yippee. Aaron is coming home for a long weekend. He should arrive sometime around 9pm. I'm really excited to spend some time with him. It will be nice to have the whole FAB clan together all weekend. I'm just hoping Aaron will throw us a bone, and not want to hang out with his friends all weekend. But, he's 19 and doesn't get to come home often, so I can understand him wanting to hang with his buds.
I'll post some pictures of the 'homecoming' tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment